D-Link Network Associate Certification Program
The D-Link Network Associate (DNA) program is D-Link’s entry-level networking certification of D-Link certification framework.
Figure 1 D-Link Certification
Call for more Details Soumil : +91-9987019525, Harsh :+91-9968065649
The DNA training and certification program is suitable for the following roles:
- Networking professional (both sales and technical roles)
- Project manager
- Product manager
- IT Consultant
- Engagement manager
- Networking trainer
- Computer science or engineering student
- CBSE/ICSE/SSCStudents under Vocational Skill Development Program.
Upon completion of the program, the participants will gain knowledge of:
- Network components, types and topology
- OSI reference model and TCP/IP
- Internet protocol and addressing scheme
- Wireless LAN concept and operation principle
- Cloud networking and service models
- Network application
The program will bring the participants the following benefits:
- Fundamental level of networking knowledge to start your career in IT or networking domain
- Potentially higher income for being formally recognized as a sales or technical professional with solid networking knowledge of a global certification program
- Competence in the principles and practices of networking operation as well as cloud computing
- Advanced career potential owing to recognition as a certified networking professional
- Certification will improve overall performance, remove uncertainty and widen market opportunities
- DNA is the right starting point for the next, advanced level of any industry certifications
- The process of achieving and maintaining certification helps ensure you are continually improving and refining your activities
- This course covers the basic concept of network technology, Ethernet concepts, as well as OSI model layers
- This course describes the IP addressing scheme and rule for students to identify the host and subject requirements.
- This course enables participants to gain fundamental knowledge of latest networking technology based on Switching/Wireless/IP Surveillance.
- This course gives students introductory information of cloud computing technology.
- This course consists of the content you will need to know to pass the D-Link Network Associate (DNA) Exam.
- There is no prerequisite for the DNA training. However, for an effective and efficient learning experience, the participants need to have some knowledge on skills to connect their computers, laptops, tablets or smart phones to the network and surf the Internet.
- Learn How to Design ,Maintain and Managed Small/Medium/Large Network.
- To get recognized and appreciated by Peer and HR
- To Create a World Class platform for skilled development & Employment generation through our Global Certification Program.
Benefits With Us:
- D-Link Internship I Project I Workshop I Boot Camp I Quiz I Scholarship I Seminar I Webinar I Research
- D-Link Summer & Winter Industrial Visit Opportunities
- D-Link Online/Virtual Lab Access (24*7)
- D-Link DNA Certification is valid for 2 Years
- D-Link Examination Voucher can be redeemed with same amount to upgrade higher Certification throughout academic career
- D-Link - DNA Exam un-limited attempts at no additional cost till you get your certificate.
- This course is an entry-level course for those who would like to become a professional in IT networking industry, regardless of sales or technical functions.
- The course is open to IT industry professionals with little networking knowledge but they want to start acquiring network knowledge.
- This course is open to those who wish to pursue the D-Link Network Associate (DNA) certification.
- Classroom Reference Materials
- The following items should be made available for the student during the course:
- DNA training presentation handout.
For DNA Certification
This is a 12 hours course (Comprising of Theory and Practical).
Module 1: What is networking?
Module 2: OSI Reference Model and TCP/IP
Module 3: IP Addressing and Subnetting
Module 4: Routing Protocol
Module 5: WLAN Fundamental
Module 6: X-DSL Technology
Module 7: 3g/4g/LTE/Mobile Technology
Module 8: IP Surveillance Camera Basics
Module 9: Cloud Computing Basics
Module 10: Network Application
Module 11: Certification with Employability Test.
If a mid-term and a final exam are planned, extra hours are required. Teachers can use D-Link official online certification exam for the final exam. Those who pass the certification exam are D-Link DNA-certified and will receive a certificate.
Figure 2 Sample DNA Certificate
D-Link Promoting Women Empowerment use coupon code "WOMEN" at payment gateway and Get Rs 1,000 off , Note offer only applicable for female candidates.
Venue: Program will be Conducted at Authorized D-Link Academy Centers/ Partner's across the country based on candidate's preferred location Choice. (Location Finder will be added shortly)
To become a DNA instructor:
- The instructor shall attend this DNA training and successfully pass the DNA certification requirements.
- The instructor shall also pass the current DCS-Switching certification.